The Bainbridge Island Essentials Tour - 3.0 hour Excursion
You won't want to miss out on this once in a lifetime experience. Learn some great historical facts, and see how the island comes to life on all sides. As we whisk you across the island we'll give you everything you need to know about Bainbridge Island. Remember to bring your camera. We'll make a few stops to capture the best. Join us to create some everlasting memories you can cherish for a lifetime.
We promise you wont regret booking this tour of Bainbridge Island with Tour Bainbridge.
✓ Rated the "Most Amazing Experience On Bainbridge Island."
✓ Awarded "Best of Bainbridge" 2019
✓ See the top sights on Bainbridge Island
✓ Best affordable tours
✓ Convenient start time
✓ Friendly and knowledgeable local tour guides
Book Online ----->
(Tours will not run without prior reservations)
This tour must be booked 24 hours in advance. Please be sure to sign your waiver to avoid delay. (A link will be sent to your email upon booking)
Offered on Monday only
- ✓ Views of Seattle
- ✓ Views of Mt Rainier and Mt Baker
- ✓ Wild life watching
- ✓ Frog Rock
- ✓ Labyrinth Walk
- ✓ Bainbridge Island Japanese American Exclusion Memorial
- ✓ Professional and courteous Knowledgeable local tour guide
- ✓ Safe and comfortable transportation luxury coach
- ✓ Downtown Bainbridge Island pick up and drop off
Pick up location Details
You're pick up location options are chosen during the booking process. Please indicate where you would like to be picked up during your booking process.
Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Pacific Northwest weather can be temperamental, so it's a good idea to bring some warm clothes with you (essential in the winter months). Bainbridge Island is usually warmer than the surrounding areas but from our experience, you will be much more comfortable if you’re not battling the elements! Layers are a good way to adapt to the often changing weather conditions. Comfortable shoes are a good idea too, as we do some light walking on all of our tours. Washington is famous for its rain, but it typically rains much less than you probably imagine! It would still be a good idea to pack an umbrella and/or waterproofs with you, just in case.