Don't just go to Bainbridge Island, Experience Bainbridge Island! Just a 35 minute ferry ride from downtown Seattle and you'll be among the best wineries and wine tasting in Washington! You may have heard about some of the award-winning wines grown and produced on Bainbridge Island, but you have to experience the charm first hand. Our Island winemakers love what they do, and our tour guides will help show you the way to an experience of a lifetime!
We don't just drop you off at each winery we help guide you through the Bainbridge Island experience.
✓ Awarded "Best of Bainbridge" 2019
✓ Rated the "Most Amazing Experience On Bainbridge Island."
✓ Up to 15 tastings!
✓ Receive V.I.P. treatment; possibly get to taste from the barrel of the newest wines.
✓ Visit 3 of the island's wineries and meet with the winemakers.
✓ Gourmet Dinner included on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- All tastings and fees are complementary
- Knowledgable local tour guides
- Safe and comfortable transportation in our luxury coach
- Dinner with Thursday & Friday Winery Tours
Thursday, Friday & Saturday Dinner Menus
- Dinner menus vary each week
- Please specify your dinner selections for each guest during checkout
- List any food allergies during checkout
- View Dinner Menus
What's not included:
Things to know:
- Please note that you must be 21 years of age or over to attend this tour
- Guests must bring a government-issued photo identification as proof of age.
- Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
Tour Pick Up and Important Information
You're pick up location options are chosen during the booking process. Please indicate where you would like to be picked up during your booking process.
Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are not required, but suggested for travelers in public areas
- Face masks not required, but suggested required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
Pacific Northwest weather can be temperamental, and therefore it is a good idea to bring some warm clothes with you (essential in the winter months). Bainbridge Island is usually warmer than the places we visit outside of Bainbridge Island, and from our experience, you will be much more comfortable if you’re not battling the elements! Layers are a good way to adapt to the often changing weather conditions. Comfortable shoes are a good idea too, as we do some walking on all of our tours. Washington is famous for its rain, but it typically rains much less than you probably imagine! However, it would still be a good idea to bring an umbrella and/or waterproofs with you, just in case.
Bainbridge Island's 7 Wineries:
Fletcher Bay Winery
Eagle Harbor Winery
Rolling Bay Winery
Amelia Wynn Tasting Room
Eleven Winery Tasting Room