Pick up time: 10:30 am
Sightseeing ---10:30am - 11:00am
We begin our day exploring Bainbridge Island's unique personality, and show you the island's beautiful scenery and some secret spots that will fill you with joy. We then arrive at Fay Bainbridge State Park for a beachfront wildlife watch and an enjoyable snack.
Bloedel--- 11:00am - 1:30pm
Next, we head to The Bloedel Reserve, a world-renowned garden and botanical reserve that includes many amazing photo opportunities. This 2.0 hour personal tour of The Bloedel Reserve is a one-of-a-kind experience with a knowledgeable trained local tour guide that you'll never forget.
Drop off - 1:30pm
We will then drop you off again in Downtown Bainbridge Island, there you will be able to enjoy some shopping and grab some lunch.
Pick up-- 2:30pm
We will then pick you back up at pre-determined location in Downtown Bainbridge Island for your wine tour.
Wine---2:45pm - 6:00PM
Don't just come to Bainbridge Island, experience Bainbridge Island! After a relaxing tour of the Bloedel Reserve and some Bainbridge Island shopping you'll be among the best wineries and wine tasting in Washington! You may have heard about some of the award-winning wines grown and produced on Bainbridge island, but you have to experience the charm first hand. Our Island winemakers love what they do, and our tour guides will help show you the way to an experience of a lifetime!
We don't just drop you off at each winery we help guide you through the Bainbridge Island experience.
We promise you won't regret booking this tour of Bainbridge Island with Tour Bainbridge.
✓ Rated the "Most Amazing Experience On Bainbridge Island."
✓ Awarded "Best of Bainbridge" 2019
✓ Bloedel Reserve Gold Star Approved Tour Guide
✓ See the top sights on Bainbridge Island
✓ Best affordable tours
✓ Convenient start time
✓ Friendly and knowledgeable local tour guides
✓ Receive V.I.P. treatment; possibly get to taste from the barrel of the newest wines!
✓ Complimentary Tour Bainbridge souvenir wine glass.
✓ Visit 3 of the island's wineries and meet with the winemakers.
✓ Gourmet Dinner included on Thursday and Friday
Book Online ----->
(Tours will not run without prior reservations)
ONlY 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE PER TOUR!
All tours must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Please be sure to sign your waiver to avoid delay. (A link will be sent to your email upon booking)
- Entry fees for Bloedel Reserve
- Personalize Tour of the Bloedel Reserve
- Tour of Bainbridge Island
- Safe and comfortable transportation in our luxury coach
- Professional, courteous and knowledgable local guides
- Wildlife watching in their natural habitat
- All tastings and fees
- At least 15 tastings/pours
- Knowledgable local tour guides
- Complimentary Tour Bainbridge wine glass
- Dinner with Thursday & Friday Winery Tours
Thursday & Friday Dinner Menus
- Dinner menus vary each week
- Please specify your dinner selections for each guest during checkout
- List any food allergies during checkout
- View Dinner Menus
What's not included:
Things to know:
- Please note that you must be 21 years of age or over to attend this tour
- Guests must bring a government-issued photo identification as proof of age.
- Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
- During COVID we are only allowing 4 guests per tour
Tour Pick Up and Important Information
You're pick up location options are chosen during the booking process. Please indicate where you would like to be picked up during your booking process.
Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Pacific Northwest weather can be temperamental, so it's a good idea to bring some warm clothes with you (essential in the winter months). Bainbridge Island is usually warmer than the surrounding areas but from our experience, you will be much more comfortable if you’re not battling the elements! Layers are a good way to adapt to the often changing weather conditions. Comfortable shoes are a good idea too, as we do some light walking on all of our tours. Washington is famous for its rain, but it typically rains much less than you probably imagine! It would still be a good idea to pack an umbrella and/or waterproofs with you, just in case.