Just a 30 minute ferry ride from downtown Seattle and you'll be among the best wineries and wine tasting in Washington! You may have heard about some of the award-winning wines grown and produced on Bainbridge Island, but you have to experience the charm first hand. Our winemakers love what they do, and our tour guides will help show you the way to an experience of a lifetime!
✓ Visit 3-4 of the island's wineries and meet with the winemakers.
✓ Gourmet Dinner included on Thursday and Friday
✓ Up to 15 tastings!
✓ Receive V.I.P. treatment, possibly get to taste from the barrel of the newest
✓ Complimentary Tour Bainbridge souvenir wine glass.
- All tastings and fees
- At least 15 tastings/pours
- Knowledgable local tour guides
- Safe and comfortable transportation in our luxury coach
- Complimentary Tour Bainbridge wine glass
- Dinner with Thursday & Friday Winery Tours
Thursday & Friday Dinner Menus
- Dinner menus vary each week
- Please specify your dinner selections for each guest during checkout
- List any food allergies during checkout
- View Dinner Menus
What's not included:
Things to know:
- Please note that you must be 21 years of age or over to attend this tour
- Guests must bring a government-issued photo identification as proof of age.
- Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
Tour Pick up
Tour Pick up and drop off is at the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal. If you are staying near by please call for pickup availability.
Pacific Northwest weather can be temperamental, and therefore it is a good idea to bring some warm clothes with you (essential in the winter months). Bainbridge Island is usually warmer than the places we visit outside of Bainbridge Island, and from our experience, you will be much more comfortable if you’re not battling the elements! Layers are a good way to adapt to the often changing weather conditions. Comfortable shoes are a good idea too, as we do some walking on all of our tours. Washington is famous for its rain, but it typically rains much less than you probably imagine! However, it would still be a good idea to bring an umbrella and/or waterproofs with you, just in case.
Bainbridge Island's 7 Wineries:
Fletcher Bay Winery
Eagle Harbor Winery
Rolling Bay Winery
Amelia Wynn Tasting Room
Eleven Winery Tasting Room